Welcome to an irreverent, not-at-all comprehensive blog about my couponing exploits in Montgomery County, Maryland, with some annoying cats sprinkled about. Try not to step on them; they get ever so cross. Also there may be some law stuff here and there, but not too much, because most law stuff is boring.
If bored, feel free to follow me on Twitter @madcatdisease
Note: Nothing on this site should be construed as legal advice. Trust me, you can find a better lawyer ANYWHERE.
Want a daily email on days that I post something on here? Just enter your email below, then confirm you really mean it by checking your inbox.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Print these coupons for upcoming sales!
1a) Print this $2.00/1 PDF coupon (expires 2/27) and use at Rite Aid starting Sunday to make 2 bucks buying one Stopain (you have to be participating in the Single Check Rebate program for this deal, limit 1).
1) Save this $3.00/1 PDF coupon to your computer for Walgreen's sale starting Sunday. Renew Life Ultimate Flora Daily Care Probiotic will be free after Register Reward; this coupon makes it a $3.00 moneymaker!
2) If you haven't already, print the $1.00/1 Blink Tears coupon on Coupons.com. You can use it at Rite Aid starting Sunday to make a buck buying one Blink Gel Tears (you have to be participating in the Single Check Rebate program for this deal, limit 1).
3) Print this $3.00/2 Rite Guard deodorant/body wash on Coupons.com. Starting March 11, Walgreens will have these on sale for BOGO free, and there should be a catalina printing that would make it a moneymaker if you buy 4.
4) Print this $1.00/1 Nivea coupon and use it to score a free $0.99 creme tin at CVS! This can happen at any time.
5) Print this $2.00/1 Zarbees coupon from Facebook. No sale to match it to, but I think it's worth the ink just in case!
Living on a Coupon
Extreme Couponing With Greg That Dude